The concerned authorities of WordPress have come up with 2.0 version of the official AMP plugin. The new update is all equipped with new useful features. The new update can be used by the users to build fast pages and minimise the number of resources which are needed to build these pages. A number of major upgrades are available through the new 2.0 official AMP. We will take a look at all of the major changes that you will see through the update-
- You can use any AMP-compatible theme, all template modes and content types as AMP.
- The old reader mode’s scope and post templates from version 1 of AMP will be available
- Support will be available for all of the essential features including-
- Navigation menus
- Template design variations
- Two versions will be available to the customizer in the reader mode that is
- Default customizer for the active theme
- AMP customizer for the AMP reader theme.
- The version synchronizes general site settings to maintain brand affinity between AMP and non-AMP pages.
- Owners will get the flexibility to decide which parts of a site should and should not be served as AMP.
- Users can enable all templates to be served as AMP while excluding certain post types to be served as AMP.
- The version makes this easier by “shaking the CSS tree” and removing as much unused CSS as possible.
- If you edit AMP page in Gutenberg, invalid elements will be detected and reported to the site owner.
- All the validation issues will be surfaced on the Error Index screen.
- Site owners will be able to see summary information about each issue including a list of URLs affected by a specific issue.
- New features for the WordPress admin bar.
- Developer tools can be turned off for users who aren’t responsible for them.
- Availability of automatic redirection of mobile visitors to the AMP version of a site.
- Availability of ‘Onboarding Wizard’ that makes configuration more intuitive.
- The settings screen is redesigned.
Bing is all set to roll out new updates which will help improve the search experience of the users
Pinterest launches a lot of new features to help the creators of the platform
Google authorities busted several myths surrounding SEO for the site owners
Retailers will be able to add shipping details on their products because of the new structured data
Cloudflare and Internet Archive will help the publishers in many unknown ways
Ashrefs SEO tool is the one that every site owner needs in his life because it is free!
Google has officially launched the new WordPress Web Stories Plugin for crisp web stories
Business8 months ago
Wix launches Editor X, website maker for designers and web agencies
Domains7 months ago
8 best domain flipping platforms
News1 year ago
Google Search Rankings showing early signs of an algorithm update
Domains8 months ago
Domains with .com extension are going to become expensive soon
Internet Marketing1 year ago
Snapchat’s new ‘Multi-Snap’ feature and New Sticker options seen in testing
News10 months ago
Google announces News Publisher Center and changes to approval of News websites
News1 year ago
DailyMail admits losing 50% traffic after Google June 2019 Core Update
Business2 months ago
8 Best Digital Marketing Books to Read in 2020