Whenever we search anything on Google we tend to follow patterns to suit our preferences. A recent study which was concluded by Backlinko recorded several patterns which users perform while doing their search. The company analysed around 1800 Google users and recorded their patterns.
Google is a go-to thing whenever we are confused about any query. Companies are trying SEO that is search engine optimisation, domain authority and many other features related to website ranking so that they can be ranked on the first page of the search engine.
Users of Google tend to follow some patterns while they are searching for their favourable results.
As per the reports by backlinko, patterns of the users are as follows-
- 23% of the users tend to use Google’s autocomplete suggestions
- 50% of the users click on their result within 9 seconds of searching.
- The average amount of time taken to search for something on the platform is 14.6 seconds.
- 9% of the users go to the bottom of the first page of the search results.
- 15% of users tend to modify their initial search term.
- 17% of users tend to go back to the search results after clicking on one result.
- 5% of users go back to the search page more than once
- 59% of the users visit a single page during the search.
- 6% of the users visit four or more pages
- 65% of the users click on a traditional “10 blue link” search result.
- 19% of the users click on a Google Ad during their search.
- 42% of the users click on results inside of the Google Maps Pack.
- 19% of the users click on a Google Shopping result if looking for a product.
- 3% of the users interact with the “People Also Ask” box.
- 44% of the users go to the second page of Google’s search results.
- It only takes 76 seconds to complete search
- 50% of the users finish their search in 53 seconds.
Bing is all set to roll out new updates which will help improve the search experience of the users
Pinterest launches a lot of new features to help the creators of the platform
Google authorities busted several myths surrounding SEO for the site owners
Retailers will be able to add shipping details on their products because of the new structured data
Cloudflare and Internet Archive will help the publishers in many unknown ways
Ashrefs SEO tool is the one that every site owner needs in his life because it is free!
Google has officially launched the new WordPress Web Stories Plugin for crisp web stories
Business8 months ago
Wix launches Editor X, website maker for designers and web agencies
Domains7 months ago
8 best domain flipping platforms
News1 year ago
Google Search Rankings showing early signs of an algorithm update
Domains8 months ago
Domains with .com extension are going to become expensive soon
Internet Marketing1 year ago
Snapchat’s new ‘Multi-Snap’ feature and New Sticker options seen in testing
News10 months ago
Google announces News Publisher Center and changes to approval of News websites
News1 year ago
DailyMail admits losing 50% traffic after Google June 2019 Core Update
Business2 months ago
8 Best Digital Marketing Books to Read in 2020