The new global marketing trends report for 2021 from Deloitte insights has focused on 2 surveys. The first survey shows almost 2500 adult consumers of Asia, the Middle East, North America, and Europe. The second survey is based on over 400 C-suite executives, including the CMOs of the US based global companies.
The headline suggested the interconnection for trust and loyalty and the brand’s fast pivoting advantages.
The report also talked about the loss of confidence among the executives while influencing their peers to create a strategic impact. Also, the CMOs percentage shows the fall of confident executives, which is 3% this year.
On the matter of a brand’s response to the current environment, consumers also had a positive perspective:
“Almost four in five people could cite a time a brand responded positively to the pandemic
and one in five strongly agreed it led to increased brand loyalty on their part.”
With the statement “breaking out of our often defensive mindsets to more holistically — and authentically — meet human needs.”- Deloitte has also shown it’s 7 top trends in the report.
- Purpose: “(C) companies that know “why” they serve their stakeholders are uniquely positioned to navigate unprecedented change.”
- Human connection: this particular trend focuses on the authenticity of the connection rather than the speed to market techniques.
- Agility: Those will be the successful marketers who are ready to invest in agile marketing strategies
- Fusion: The trend has also emphasized on the innovative business tie-ups.
- Trust: One must gain trust through the delivery as promised. A consistent, reliable, and transparent messaging is the key, along with the shifting from demographics to values.
- Participation: staying relevant to the participants through customer engagement processes is more crucial to get success.
- Talent transformation: To stay relevant to the marketing trends, the need to develop new talent models is the need to hold the place in an ever-changing digital environment.
Google’s new update on the Search Console Crawl Stats Report
YouTube starts their experimentation on the automated video chapters to improve the navigation
Twitter is going to launch story-like Fleets for its users
YouTube Analytics comes with reports on the traffic sources
Google Ads is working on the Insights page to make business easier
Microsoft Bing shows up with the Green Secure Label to their search results
6 Step Guide for an Effective Online Onboarding Process
Business10 months ago
Wix launches Editor X, website maker for designers and web agencies
Domains9 months ago
8 best domain flipping platforms
News1 year ago
Google Search Rankings showing early signs of an algorithm update
Domains10 months ago
Domains with .com extension are going to become expensive soon
Internet Marketing1 year ago
Snapchat’s new ‘Multi-Snap’ feature and New Sticker options seen in testing
News12 months ago
Google announces News Publisher Center and changes to approval of News websites
Business4 months ago
8 Best Digital Marketing Books to Read in 2020
News1 year ago
DailyMail admits losing 50% traffic after Google June 2019 Core Update