Google just made its announcement on the launch of the updated version of theGoogle Search Console Crawl Stats report. The latest Crawl Stats report has come with new features along with the granular insights in Google’s crawling movement to your website.
But a sudden increase in the crawl rate can also indicate that there is something misconfiguration, which is causing the site to opt for the auto-generating of the thin or duplicate web pages.
Here are the features that come with the New Crawl Stats report:
- Detailed information on the status host.
- The total number of the requests collected and grouped by the crawled file type, response code, Googlebot type, and the crawl purpose.
- URL examples for showing where the requests of your site get occurred.
- A comprehensive summary of the properties with the multiple hosts and the support for the domain properties.
Google’s announcement also highlighted the updates on the Grouped Crawl Data, Over-time Charts, and High Level & Detailed Information on the Host Status Issues reports.
The updated Grouped Crawl Data report on the search console comes with more granular details, as it says-
” …provides data on crawl requests broken down by response, the file type of the fetched URL, the purpose of the crawl request, and Googlebot agent.”
Google also summarized the improvement as:
- You’ll be able to see Google’s crawling history in the overtime charts.
- Users will be able to see the file type and the file sizes returned from your site.
- It also enables us to see the crawl requests detailed in the example list.
- You can track your site’s availability issues from the host status view.
Publishers are going to have the benefits from the Crawl Stats Report as a part of their site’s performance monitoring.
YouTube Analytics Adds ‘First 24 Hours’ Metric
59% of US Adults Do Not Trust News on Social Media
Parler.com Transfers to Epik
Understanding Namecheap’s domain registration data report
Domain Name Wholesale Exchange switches to subscription model
DOTGOV Online Trust in Government Act will help local governments transition to .Gov.
5 Reasons You Need to Reconsider Your Business Structure
Business11 months ago
Wix launches Editor X, website maker for designers and web agencies
Domains11 months ago
8 best domain flipping platforms
News2 years ago
Google Search Rankings showing early signs of an algorithm update
Domains11 months ago
Domains with .com extension are going to become expensive soon
Internet Marketing2 years ago
Snapchat’s new ‘Multi-Snap’ feature and New Sticker options seen in testing
News1 year ago
Google announces News Publisher Center and changes to approval of News websites
Business6 months ago
8 Best Digital Marketing Books to Read in 2020
Domains9 months ago
Top 10 sites to buy expired domains in 2020